Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thing 22 Fun Fun Fun the Flickr Way

I could spend all day looking at the many fun things that are available with Flickr and the various mashups. I like the idea of seeing other photos that have been taken in the same place - the mapping feature. This opens doors for travel groups and others to share common interests.

The pocket album from BigHugeLabs is a cute idea. I can see my little great nephew having a lot of fun with that. Also, I found their top digital camera listing to be very helpful.

It's nice the Flickr offers a way to upload many hi-res photos at once. Sometimes I have had trouble uploading photos to other online photo sites. Additionally, Flickr seems to offer a greater variety of fun things to do with photos compared to other sites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

More digital photograph fun @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (over 1,000 templates). Make your face on antther body, fake magazine covers, scrapbooks, mash-ups, photocards, novelty layouts, comics, wordart, frames/borders, etc!

Make more graphics with your text @ http://www.TXT2PIC.com (thousands of image/sign generators).